Spend this Christmas in Leeds City and experience the magic this season brings
Leeds receives its festive makeover in early November, with the official Leeds Light Switch On; a fun-filled, family-friendly evening of live music, entertainment and special guests. For more bright lights and spectacular sights, head to Magical Lantern Festival taking over Roundhay Park throughout November and December.
Our 2018 Christmas Dinner Menu
Selection of Starters
- Lightly spiced carrot & coriander soup(GF) (V)
- Layered pork & chicken liver pâté with cranberry topping, mixed leaf, tomato chutney & ciabatta crouton
Main Meal Options
- Roast chicken breast with cranberry and sage stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, sprouts carrots & honey roast parsnip. Served with shallot gravy.
- Fillet of salmon with a creamy dill sauce with roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots and roast parsnip.
- Slow roasted peppers stuffed with quinoa with roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots, honey roast parsnip and a tomato and basil sauce (GF) (V).
- White chocolate & raspberry cheesecake
- Chocolate & coconut tart with raspberry coulis (GF) (V)
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- (GF) – Gluten Free (V) – Vegan
- £29.95 per person for dinner or
- £35.95 per person for dinner including ½ bottle of house wine
- Every Friday and Saturday (Thursday nights upon request)
Wine & Drinks Packages – Pre-Order and Save
Ordering your drinks in advance not only guarantees your favourite tipple is on the table, it will get you a discount too. Choose from a variety of pre-order packages covering everything from buckets of beer to bottles of bubbles.
Why Not Make a Night of It?
Avoid the queue for the taxi by staying in one of our comfortable, contemporary rooms and making the most of a full English breakfast the next morning. Take advantage of Clayton Hotel Leeds special party night accommodation rates starting at £85 for Bed & Breakfast.
Christmas Lunch at Clayton Hotel Leeds
If it’s a traditional Christmas feast you are after, look no further than our own Inkwell Bar. With two-course Christmas Lunch at just £14 or a three-course Christmas lunch at £17, there’s no need to venture out into the cold to get your festive fix.
An ideal location for a Christmas Shopping break
Leeds is now the third largest shopping destination in the UK outside London. High street shoppers can find all their favourite big name brands in Trinity Leeds while those with expensive tastes can indulge in the designer boutiques of the Victoria Quarter and Leeds shopping scene’s newest addition – Victoria Gate.
Leeds Christkindelmarkt Traditional German Christmas Market
Looking for something more traditional? Leeds much-loved Christkindelmarkt returns to Millennium Square in 2018 with a mix of festive chalet stalls, traditional entertainment and tasty treats. For those who fancy a glass of mulled wine by the open fire, Thor’s Tipi will be pitching back up on The Headrow.
Private Party for your corporate Christmas
Clayton Hotel Leeds offers a range of event venues for private Christmas parties. The rooms can hold up to 300 people and bespoke packages are available upon request. Please contact our events team for more details on private parties.LESS INFORMATION