Clayton Hotel Leeds
Minutes’ walk from heart of Leeds city centre and easily accessible to the M1/M62, Leeds Bradford Airport and Leeds Station.
Excellent Motorway Links
Getting to our hotel from the motorway couldn’t be simpler: you can find us less than two minutes’ drive from the M621 Junction 3.
● Take the M621 and follow signs for Leeds city centre.
● Take junction 3 off the M621 and again follow signs for Leeds city centre.
● You will see the hotel straight ahead.
There is no need to search the city for parking, we have over 180 fully secure, underground parking spaces on site. For access turn left onto Sweet Street, take the first right at the small roundabout and right again at the next roundabout. Drive down the ramp between the hotel and the blue building to enter.
Hotel Near Leeds Train Station
We are just an 8-minute walk from Leeds Train Station.
To spare a couple of minutes (and any confusion), we’d advise taking the new snazzy South Exit and following the directions below:
● Exit the station by the rear exit escalators from the Upper Concourse to Holbeck Urban Village
● Walk south on Little Neville Street past Golf Bar
● Turn left to stay on Little Neville Street
● Turn right on to Neville Street
● Continue straight over the river ahead onto Victoria Road past Bridgewater Place
● Turn right at City Walk then left (signposted Clayton Hotel Pedestrian Access)
● The hotel is straight ahead
Leeds Bradford Airport
If you’re visiting us from afar, you can find us just over 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport.
The 757 Flying Tiger bus service runs every twenty minutes from LBA to Leeds City Centre bus and rail stations.
Arrow Cars are the official private hire provider at Leeds Bradford and are able to pick up in the arrivals forecourt, expect to pay approximately £25.00.