Clayton Hotel Leeds
Leeds LS11 9AT
Make a Reservation
Clayton Hotel Leeds
Maps and Directions
Conveniently located, Clayton Hotel Leeds is situated just minutes from the city centre and is easily accessible from Junction 3 of the M621. Just 20 minutes drive from Leeds Bradford International Airport, the hotel is also only a short walking distance from national rail links.
Car Parking at Clayton Hotel Leeds
There are over 180 fully secure, underground parking spaces which allow excellent weather proofing. Spread over two levels, the car park offers disabled spaces and is also equipped with CCTV coverage.
The car park is accessible by guests on a 24 hour basis and is also open to non-residents. So if you are attending an event or show in the city, you can park here.
- £2.00 per hour
- £12.50 overnight
Payment can be made at the pay stations on each level of the car park or at reception.
Please note that cars and owners property left on premises are left at owners risk.
There is a maximum height restriction of 1.8m.
Directions from Leeds City Railway Station
Clayton Hotel Leeds is less than a 10 minute walk from Leeds City railway station.
- Exit the station by the taxi rank side (near Marks & Spencers)
- Cross at the traffic lights and take the stairs opposite the station exit down to the street below
- Turn right onto Bishopgate Street (the lower street)
- Follow the footpath under the bridge on Neville Street and continue ahead onto Victoria Road
- Turn right at City Walk then left (signposted Clayton Hotel Pedestrian Access)
- The hotel is straight ahead
Directions from Leeds Airport
Travelling by Bus
The 757 Airlink bus service runs every half hour from the Leeds Airport to Leeds City Centre Bus and Rail Stations. Before 8.00am and after 6.00pm the service runs hourly.
Starting from Leeds Bradford International Airport, the Airlink service costs just £1.80 per person. The bus service runs daily from 5.20am to 10.20pm, Sundays from 7.20am to 7.20pm (hourly).
Tickets are available in advance or on the bus. Ample luggage space is provided.
Travelling by Taxi
Black and white taxis are available from the airport but limited during peak travel times. Expect to pay approximately £25.00.
Travelling by Road
Clayton Hotel Leeds is less than 20 minutes drive from Leeds Bradford International Airport.
- Follow signs for Leeds city centre on the A65 for approximately 10 miles
- Continue straight ahead passing Gala Casino and follow signs for the M62/M1
- At junction by Yorkshire Post Office turn left onto Wellington Street and stay in right lane
- At second set of traffic lights turn right onto Northern Street then right again onto Whitehall Road
- Take next left directly after bridge onto Globe Road (follow signs for M62/M1) continuing straight until you reach the traffic lights
- Turn right and follow signs for A653 (Dewsbury)
- Follow the signs for city centre
- At Halfords turn left onto Sweet Street, take the first right at the small roundabout and right again at the next roundabout. Drive down the ramp between the hotel and the blue building to enter the hotel car park.
Directions by Leeds Motorway
From the A64
Follow the signs for the M1/M621 then..from the M62 and M1
Clayton Hotel Leeds is less than 2 minutes drive from the M621 Junction 3.
- Take the M621 and follow signs for Leeds city centre.
- Take junction 3 off the M621 and again follow signs for Leeds city centre.
You will see the hotel straight ahead. For access turn left onto Sweet Street, take the first right at the small roundabout and right again at the next roundabout. Drive down the ramp between the hotel and the blue building to enter the hotel car park.